If you click on the image, it will populate it in another box.
You can then right click on the image and save it. This will allow you to print it out.
Easy Crock Pot Chicken & Rice Recipe
Author: Budget Savvy Diva
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 5 hours
Total time: 5 hours 10 mins
Serves: 2- 4
2-4 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 oz. cream cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lime ( Juice and zest)
1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning
pinch of Pepper
- Get out your crock pot and put in - Soup, Italian Dressing, pepper, zest and lime juice, cream cheese
- Put the crock pot on low - after 15 minutes mix together till smooth.
- Place chicken in crock pot
- After 2 hours take out chicken and cut into strips and place chicken back into crock pot.
- Cook for 4 -6 hours till chicken is fall apart tender
- About 20 minutes till dinner time - cook up some rice
- Put rice in a bowl and put chicken yumminess on top and enjoy!