If you click on the image, it will populate it in another box.
You can then right click on the image and save it. This will allow you to print it out.
Here it is typed out:
7UP Biscuits Recipe
Author: Sara @ Budget Savvy Diva
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Serves: 9 These biscuits are VERY addicting. So be prepared to make multiple batches
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup 7-up
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup melted butter ( or margarine)
1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven To 450
- Mix sour cream and Bisquick together, then add 7UP.
- On a flat surface cover with a small amount of Bisquick and pat the dough out.
- Cut the dough into 9 equal pieces.
- Place half of the melted butter into a 9x9 inch pan. Place biscuits on top of the melted butter. Drizzle the rest of the butter on top of the biscuits and finish with a sprinkle the garlic powder on each biscuit.
- Bake till golden brown - 15 minutes.
- Enjoy :)Recipe by Budget Savvy Diva