Translate

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fantastic Friday: Hands Free Bottles

I had these for Jared and they were great!  It made things so much easier to have my arms hands free!

Because the child has to suck up the formula, I think it made the transition from bottle to straw a breeze.

You can purchase the entire bottle and hands free kit...

or just the hands free adapter for the bottles you already have...

You can visit their website here to learn more and you can visit here to find a location that sells the bottles and/or adapters.

I did a quick search on Amazon.com and found the bottles for $9.95 and the adapter kit for $7.95.

I can only imagine how this would make life so much easier for a parent of multiples!

This is a picture of baby Jared and his hands free bottle:





No comments:

Post a Comment