Translate

Friday, November 16, 2012

FANtastic Friday: Vintage Frill

Let me start out by saying, I was not paid nor was I asked to write this post.  I am writing this because I have personally watched as these items are being made, so I know for a fact that are handmade by Stevanie Ann, and Stevanie Ann only and that her items are of excellent quality. 

Since all of that is over, let me introduce you to Vintage Frill.

 Vintage Frill is owned by my friend and co-worker, Stevanie Ann. 

She customize makes bows, aprons, blankets, baby wraps, shirts, wreaths, and whatever her creative mind wants to make!

Click on the pictures and it will pull up a larger, easier to see picture.



How cute is this?!?



For the babies.




Totally customizable aprons.



Sling, Boppy,and Car Seat Cover
Ladder Sign and Wreaths
Hair pretties!!!
Earrings!
Hooter Hiders!!


 

Check out her Facebook page and her Etsy page to see more of her work! 

 

She is currently offering 20% off your entire order to new customers! 

 

Can I just say Christmas gifts??


All pictures were used with permission by Stevanie Ann.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! :)
    Just found your blog through the Friendly Friday linkup - now following you via GFC!

    Excited to come back and read more.

    XO
    Erin

    sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete