If you click on the image, it will populate it in another box.
You can then right click on the image and save it. This will allow you to print it out.
Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
Author: Sara @ Budget Savvy Diva
Prep time: 35 mins
Cook time: 4 mins
Total time: 39 mins
8 String Cheeses
1/2 Cup of Finely Chopped Parmesan Cheese
Sprinkle of Salt 1/2
Teaspoon of Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon of Paprika
½ cups All-purpose Flour
1 whole Eggs
1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Cut each stick of cheese into half - 16 pieces.
- Place flour into a bowl and roll each mozzarella stick into the flour.
- Whisk Eggs and Milk together and dip each stick of cheese into it.
- In another bowl mix: Panko Bread Crumbs, Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder.
- Coat each stick of cheese into the panko mix.
- Place coated cheese sticks onto a cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet heat up about a inch of oil. Add mozzarella sticks
- These babies cook fast - about 45 seconds each side.
- Place cooked sticks onto a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara sauce.