Translate

Friday, December 21, 2012

FANtastic Friday: Junk Food

So, I was at the grocery store the other day and I call the hubby to ask what he wanted for lunch.  I was hungry and I knew he would be too, but nothing sounded good.  Have you ever just been tired of food?

Anyway, so he says that we have sandwich stuff and to just pick up some chips.  Ok, so, I thought this would be an easy task.

Yeah, right.  Have you been down the chip isle lately??


After wandering up and down the isle a few times trying to decide what sounded yummy, I kept eyeballing two different ones.



I held a bag in each hand, trying to decide between the two.

How can you chose between rings of oniony goodness that leaves your breath and finger tips smelling terribad, but oh how its worth it and those light crispy air of pillow crispies??

You don't.

And they both went in the cart. 

And while I am on the subject of food, I would like to say that I have fallen in love with this stuff:


I have some in the fridge right now.  This exact flavor.  I think I will go have some.  Yes, that sounds like an excellent plan!




No comments:

Post a Comment