Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review: Diet Doc Pre-Packaged Weight Loss Food

I was given the opportunity to review three different flavors of Diet Doc's Pre-Packaged Weight Loss Food. 


I was able to chose which flavors I wanted to try, so I selected Steak, Thai Chicken, and Hot and Sour Soup.



I will note, they have very strong smell.  When the package arrived with the soups, you could smell the mix from inside the package.  I took the soups out and set them down on my coffee table on top of some mail and now the mail smells like the soup.

They also have a very strong smell when you are preparing them.  If you are sensitive to strong smell, it might bother you.

Hot and Sour Soup

The first step is too mix the soup with some water to hydrate the soup.
Cooking.


Ready to eat.

Thai Chicken



Steak





 

For diet HCG food, I think it was more favorable than most HCG food.  With the HCG diet, you are very limited to how much and what you can eat.  (I've tried the HCG diet in the past.)  These soups allow you to have a lot for little of your daily caloric intake.  

You can view all of their products here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment