Translate

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Soapbox Sunday: Alexa Rating

Ok, I will admit, I don't know a whole lot about this whole Alexa rating thing other than I should care because I am supposed to have a low score.

What happened to the good old fashion "Do you like me? Check YES or NO" note.  Or better yet, hey you like me? Great.  Click the Follow Me button.

What's next? An Olympic sport? And the Gold for Top Blogger goes too.... 

Blargh. That's what I say to it.  But, of course, as soon as I finish this I will start researching how to get my score where it "should be".  


......sigh......

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it much either, but I do have the code installed on my blog and the toolbar installed in Chrome. I started somewhere north of 1million and I'm down to the 800k's, so I guess I'm headed in the right direction. LOL My link to write a review is buried way down at the bottom of my page, so I've only got two reviews. But I do write one when I see a link for it!

    Good luck!
    Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
    http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete