Translate

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wacky and Weird Wednesday: iPhone Lobster, Toast bandages, and the Crazy Cat Lady

When I see this, I can't help but get a mental image of someone using this thing. Can you image? It would look like someone is talking into the lobster's rear end!  I could not find how much or where to buy.  For all I know, it could be fake.  Nevertheless, its hilarious.

The pictures came from here.


Here is a short article explaining the inspiration about this thing. No word on how much (not that I would buy it, I am just really curios).


How about some toast for that boo-boo??


Yes, they are toast shaped bandages. You can order your very own here.  $6.95

The website states, "Toast is much more than just a side order. Put one of these Toast Bandages on any minor wound to experience for yourself the incredible healing power of toast! This is a bandage for classic toast enthusiasts, au naturale, just the way it used to be. No butter, no margarine, no jam, no eggs, no nutella or crazy breakfast sandwiches." 


 It's a Bird! It's a Plan! No, its the Crazy Cat Lady!!
What kid wouldn't want their own Crazy Cat Lady Action Figure?!?


You can order one (or perhaps two??) here.  $10.99, a steal seeing how you get 6 cats!!

3 comments:

  1. I kinda dig the iPhone lobster. That would crack me up. (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crazy cat lady! Ha. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Who comes up with these ideas!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete