Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

FANtastic Friday: Shopgoodwill.com

I came across this website by accident and I am so glad I did.  I have had the most fun just browsing and looking at all the stuff that's for auction.

It is hosted by the charity Goodwill Industries, so the auctions do go to a good cause.  This site is where they auction off some of their "better" stuff instead of selling it in the stores. 

The funny thing is that there is no telling what you will find on this site to bid on.

I LOVE Vera Bradly purses and I snagged me two for less than $30.00.  One purse had a monogram on the front, but that was ok.  I got my seam ripper after it and pulled the stitching out and you would never know.





I just won a Precious Moment's Native American doll for $20.00 that I know my Grandmother will love.  I can't wait for it to arrive so I can pack it up and send it off to its new home.




I looked one time and there was a prosthetic leg that had the Harley Davidson logo on it.  I kid you not.  I went back to site hoping I could find it to grab a picture to post, but no such luck.

You just never know what you will find and I love looking at all the weird and usual stuff.

Like this.  Wanna crown? Go bid on you one!

Or a hot dog costume for your dog?
Or a vintage washboard?




Perhaps I am easily amused and entrained.  Go have some fun of your own and check out Shopgoodwill.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment