Translate

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Friendly Friday #17


We had OVER 180 Blogs linked up last week!
Today with the Tennerys Friendly Friday
Tweet

The Friendly Friday Hosts are:

Today with the Tennerys - 
Life on Peanut Layne


The {Not So} Facinating Life of Tabitha


Meet our Co-Hosts:

Eat.Enjoy.Live. - 

She started blogging as a creative outlet from the deary life of an unemployed girl.
She continues to blog "to keep in touch with friends, old and new, to keep me creating new things, and to be the change I wish to see."



Nanny2Mommy - 

She started blogging to keep track of her pregnancy with "Sweet Pea."
"My blog has transformed into the amorphous blog about my Couponing adventures, recipes disasters, product reviews, my weightloss journey, breastfeeding advocacies  and of course my life as a first time mom learning how to take care of my own family, one day at a time."

Blog - Facebook - Twitter - Instagram


5 comments:

  1. New follower of yours through this hop! :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from the hop!

    Thanks for hosting :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great , I've linked up a lot of stuff ;Dx
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Happy to be your newest follower :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Mixed Nuts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Thanks for hosting the social media hop, I love meeting new bloggers and reading new blogs.
    Also, I'm your newest follower:) Have a great week!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete