Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Some Changes

Sorry everyone, but this everything this week has been late.  I've spend the past few days in jammies, drinking Alka-Seltzer Cold and Flu.

I have decided that I am going to discontinue my Trivia Tuesday and Texts on Tuesday.  It has come very difficult to find new facts and family friendly texts.

I am going to move Music on Thursday to Tuesday's Tunes. 

I have gone from working 32 hours a week to 48 and I still am going to school.  It has become extremely difficult to make a post everyday. 

As much as I would like to think I am Wonder Woman and still in her twenties, I have sadly discovered I am neither, so I throw in the white towel (for now). 

I am only going to post a Soapbox Sunday unless this is something I am really angry and want to get off my chest.  I am also going to stop Throwback Thursday Linky, until this summer when my hours go back to 32 and I have more time to promote it. 

My Ugly Jewelry giveaways are here to stay.


Oh a happy note, I am 8 classes short of my bachelor's degree and marking off another item on my bucket list. I am also just a few lessons short of completing my medical billing and coding and then I can sit for the exam. If I pass, it will be yet another item I can mark off the list.

I want to say a big huge THANK YOU to all of my followers and I promise I will continue to post, it just may be not as much as normal until busy season is over at my job.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment