Translate

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wacky and Weird Wednesday: Saddle, Baked Potato, and Jenga


I can't make up my mind how I feel about this one.  I can see where it could be a cute idea, but I can't help but feel creeped out as well.


This is an awesome idea and something I would totally buy to keep in my desk at work.  Now, if only I knew where my pen was.....


Who wouldn't want a 6 foot rose, right?

This is one way to prevent the wet doggy smell. 

This is great.  Yes, its a gag gift but I would so give it to someone and do my best to keep a straight face. 

Because... why not??

These require no words from me. 


 I might actually get some stuff done with this thing.

I'm down for a game, anyone want to join me??


All items and pictures taken from here.












No comments:

Post a Comment