Translate

Thursday, April 11, 2013

THANK YOU!

Thank you everyone for the very kind words.  I am sorry I have not replied sooner and I promise you I have read every one of them.  You can not imagine how much your encouragement has meant to me.  I reread them often when I get a little "oomph" to get motivated or are feeling very discouraged. 




Thank you for sharing your stories and your thoughts of motivation.   It helps so much to remember that this is only a small bump in the road of my life and I am not the only who has battled (and survived). 



Thank you everyone for hanging around and reading my little blog and for understanding why my jewelry giveaway had to be put on hold for a bit.  I promise its coming back just as soon I feel I am able to do so. 



I will keep updating and posting and everyone keep leaving me motivation! 





No comments:

Post a Comment