Update on transplant:
My transplant has gotten delayed until the end of June. I am disappointed as I am ready to get everything going, but it was delayed for good reason.
The current schedule would have put me 38 days without chemo and my doctor is afraid that if I got that long without chemo, I could relapse and then I would have to start all over. I certainly so not want that.
I will have to be admitted to the hospital for another round of chemo and then I have wait until after my body recovers from the chemo. After my body has recovered, I will then go and start the transplant process.
Update on donor:
It is law that no personal info be shared between the donor and myself
for one year. After the one year, the donor then can choose if she
wants her info to be released.
However, my transplant
coordinator said that I could send her letters as long as they contained
no personal information. She said that I can give letters to her and
she will see that the donor gets them.
Now I have to decide what I want to say to the donor who is saving my life.
On another note, I am keeping busy cross stitching. This is the latest project I just completed:
I am also hooked on Downton Abbey.