Translate

Friday, September 28, 2012

Friendly Friday #3‏



It's Friday which means it's time for Friendly Friday Blog Hop!


If you are interested in co-hosting the next Friendly Friday Blog Hop send an email to Tricia@TodaywiththeTennerys.com

Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?

RULES are simple:

1. Follow your host
Links 1 and 2
(Leave me a comment so I can follow back)

2. Follow your co-host
Link 3

3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them 
and leave them a comment, so they can follow you back.

5. Tweet about this blog hop


6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!

Today with the Tennerys

4 comments:

  1. Since I'm 100% sure the post is in HTML code for the blog hop, just wanted to thank you for co-hosting and let you know that I'm your newest follower :)). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, apparently I failed at copying and pasting this morning at 4 AM! Thank you for stopping by. I am now following you back!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for co hosting! I'm your newest follower. :-). Marci...www.lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I am now following you back!

      Delete