Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I got (another) reward!

The Versatile Blogger Award


A big thank you to Moore Organized Mayhem for giving me this award.  Oh, how I love getting these things!!! 




 

Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:

1. Add the award to your blog.

2. Thank the person who presented it to you.

3. List seven random facts about yourself.

4. List the rules.

5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.

6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog


Seven random facts about me:

1.  My favorite color is blue.

2.  I wear a size 10 shoe.

3.  I do like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain.

4.  I can recite the Greek alphabet from memory.

5.  I can sound just like the Geico pothole. In fact, one of my best friends recorded me doing the voice and that is now my ring tone on her phone.

6.  I own more pajama pants than everyday pants.

7. I do not like chick flicks.

 

I am passing this award along to:

1.Today with the Tennerys

2. Sweeping Mama

3. Just Another Tired Mommy

4. Ester Norine Design

5.The Southern Northerner

6. Wonderfully Dysfuncational

7.  The Divvy Spot

6 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! I can feel your excitement. :-). I like piña coladas too. Deeeeelicious. Marci...www.lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I so want one right now too. I love to mix some cherry juice in mine when I make them. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say the pledge in Spanish. Useless... but fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not any more useless than knowing the entire Greek alphabet, I assure you. My high school science teacher used to make us write it once every day for four years. He said that it would be useful later in life. I have never, ever once needed to know it, but whatever. I have had three years of Spanish classes and I can not tell you the entire Spanish alphabet but I can sure roll off the Greek one. He also would make it write the periodic table of elements once a week for four years. That has come in handy, I will give him that.

      I am going to email you here in a bit or early AM about that necklace. Tomorrow is payday and I am going to place my order for one. You have no idea how excited I am to see you make those!

      Delete
  4. Awww--thanks for including me! I just posted another award, so I may have to give it a week before I post on this one. People are going to think the "contest" is rigged because I (generally speaking) don't win things--especially not two days in a row! Thanks again--I love your blogs and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing the award on to me! I've been away from blogging for nearly a month due to a death in the family and this was a sweet little "welcome back" gift :). I'm really honored you chose my blog. I also enjoyed the post. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete