Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I (got yet another) reward!

(blushing) You like me, you really like me! A big thank you to Today with The Tennerys for this award!


Rules to follow:
* Include the blog award in your post.
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 5 people and let them know you have done so.
* Tell 7 random things about yourself.
My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:
7 random things about yourself:
1. I am hooked on True Blood, even though I think its TERRIBLE!  Its like a train wreck, I just can't turn away.

2. My favorite band is Chicago.

3. I just asked my kid to help me fill out this list and to give me a fact.  He said, "I dunno know."  So, I answered, "But you are my kid, you are supposed to know things about your own mother."  He answers, "I don't know anything about you!"   Sigh.

4. I play a Druid in World of Warcraft.

5. I once played the same family in Sims 3 for so long, that I was on the 7th generation of my original Sim. Then my game corrupted and I lost everything.  I was heartbroken. 

6. I love The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I have read all the books and my ringtone is So Long, And Thanks for All the Fish (the theme song from the Hollywood version of the movie).
 
7. I hate snow.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! I'm hooked on True Blood too :) New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I am following you back!

      Delete
  2. CONGRATS! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower from the GFC Blog Hop!!

    I hope you have a great day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I am following you back!

      Delete